Did you know that in Kamloops:
* The use of indicator lights are optional on cars?
* Painted lines on the roads are just there for decoration?
* Courtesy just means someone is going to ignore you?
* The left lane is not for passing, but for sight seeing?
* Red lights are not for you, but for the person behind you?
* Four way stops are best used when you just stare ahead?
* Rolling stops are just fine?
* After the light changes to green you MUST wait for five seconds before proceeding?
* The term “merge” is a French word that means come to a complete stop on the highway
* If you go 30km/h slower than everyone on the highway, they are the ones being unsafe?
* The higher the truck the lower the respect for other users on the road (and vice-versa)?
* That left-hand turn lanes are meant to be taken so wide that you block traffic to your right from passing you?
* Drinking and driving is a perfectly reasonable alternative to taking a cab?