Friday April 18, 2014





Autobody shop abuzz with brief fire

Shorted-out neon sign gets the blame

A hole in an awning over Buzz’s Autobody is all that remains of a small fire that broke out at the business early Monday morning.

Kamloops Fire Rescue battalion chief Les Noel said one of the letters on the neon sign underneath the awning broke and shorted out, sparking the small fire.

The fire crew had no difficulty getting the fire out. Noel said the fire wasn’t big enough to set off the building’s interior alarm.





Sitemap / RSS   Glacier Community Media: www.glaciermedia.ca    © Copyright 2014 Glacier Community Media | User Agreement & Privacy Policy

LOG IN



Lost your password?